Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Heads Up

Hello my friends! After the snore fest that I posted yesterday, I figured it was time to pump some pizzazz into this blog.

And you know what that means: it is high-time for another Trivia Question-O-Fun! Even though I am not currently traveling, therefore I cannot buy the winner anything exceptionally cool from some exotic location, I can still throw a few quiz questions into cyber world and do a little bit of shopping in good, ol' colorful Colorado.

Take this as an official heads-up that I will be posting not one, but multiple, trivia questions tomorrow and I GUARANTEE that there will be a super fun, super cool, super terrific prize to give away. What that is, I have no idea, but it will be spiffy!

Prep your minds, folks. Add another crinkle or two to that cranium and bring your A-game to the internet tomorrow. I'll see you there!

Oh, and happy Tuesday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment