Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Tuesday Night List of Randomicity

1. I love my new table and chairs. LOVE THEM. You all are invited to dinner. I'll send you directions.

2. I accidentally ate half a loaf of chocolate chip zucchini bread tonight. I am not sure how that happened.

3. I just bought a new pair of Levi's jeans. I haven't owned Levi's since I was 11. A lot has changed in 19 years. Trust me on this.

4. I saw two bats tonight. Did you get that? TWO. BATS. I think I will wear a turtleneck from now on.

5. I still need help redecorating my home. I have hit a wall. No literally, I hit a wall trying to move furniture. But I am also at a loss as to what pictures I should frame. Between the 3,000 I took of the Middle East, the 4,820 I have of Noah, combined with my 40,201 cousins and a handful of pictures from Yogurtland, we're talking lots of options, folks. So, who would like to come sort through all of them with me?

Anyone, anyone?

Bueller?

6. I am peg-leg rolling my pajama pants to avoid another near-death experience. I am pretty sure the trend will catch on.

7. Speaking of trends, can someone please explain to me how to wear a pair of "jeggings?" You know, the jean/legging combo that would make me look like an ice cream cone?  I am so confused. Wasn't 1984 a couple decades ago?

8. And speaking of 1984, that was the year that I had my tonsils taken out. I don't remember much from that procedure other than wanting lots of ice cream. Hmmm...maybe there is a correlation somewhere in here?

9. I have a strong desire to be in a musical right now.

10. I told someone today that I am closer to 40 than I am 20. Why did I have to say that? Why did that thought have to pop into my head? Where's the other half of that zucchini bread?

11. I still heart Chuck. Just in case you were wondering.

12. I realize that my chances of finding a cowboy in suburban Denver are slim to none. But thankfully I serve a God who is bigger than demography, geography, biology, psychology and bovine-ology.

13. I really love that so many of you comment on this blog. It makes my day. Truly.

14. The End.

5 comments:

  1. Triple points for using the word bovine-ology!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!

    I'd love to help you with your picture dilemma! I def think there is a place for pics that capture middle east, middle of america, middle of your heart (noah) and middle of my heart (yogurtland). Hey, a THEME! hahahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's funny Sara! I love themes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table and chairs too. They are perf.

    Let's frame all of them. We'll just paper the wall in pictures.

    Jeggings are stupid.

    I want Yogurtland. And zucchini bread.

    The guy from Chuck is adorable. And so is the guy from "Spooks."

    You should totally stand on top of your desk and belt out "Memories." That would a) satisfy your desire for a musical and b) may get you sent home. You know, for vapors or something.

    You could be like me and have all your pants be TOO LONG. Then there's no need for the pirate peg-leg fashion.

    Levi's are cool.

    Is it Friday yet?

    I think you are great.

    Love you,

    -Seester

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hate it when I accidentally eat half of a loaf of something. Perhaps we should have one of those safety-conscious signs in our kitchens like they have at construction sites - " ___ Days Without an Accident"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick me! Pick me! I'll help you cull photos!!! Yup. I will. I would. Or you could pick both Sara and your seester and me and we could have a party. A photo choosing party where we eat the other half of the amazing loaf of bread and sing show tunes. Just an idea.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete