Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - #13

I am thankful for cinnamon.

I love cinnamon! It is comforting and warm and smells delicious. I eat it on my oatmeal every morning. It completes my breakfast. It completes me at 7:30 in the morning. Except for the morning that I popped open the wrong opening and dumped about a half a pound on my perfectly cooked oatmeal. 

That morning, I was not complete. Just ask my co-workers.

So in honor of this tree bark from heaven, I am going to focus my efforts on baking as much yummy goodness as possible that includes this amazing spice:

Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies.

Apple Cake with Carmel Sauce

Mexican Chocolate Empanadas.

And then you will have to come and wake me from my sugar coma and roll me around my apartment for exercise.

3 comments:

  1. mmm, i'd love to come over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I could TOTALLY do that! And you know I'm serious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone seen where one could purchase a people-sized exercise ball like the ones made for hamsters? Hmmm???
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete