Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Insanity and Shininess

First off, let's start with the insanity. Twice a year all the big wigs from around the world convene in my office for a week. Everyday we hash through the good, the bad, and the ugly of sending Jesus-loving professionals half-way around the world to bring hope to the hopeless. We talk about everything from terrorism to homeschooling. It is IN-TENSE, people. IN-TENSE.

Needless to say, I am in the midst of day three of one of those weeks, hence my complete lack of blogging. However you will be happy to hear that I haven't busted out a Sharpie on any of my shoes this week. Yet.

I promise to return, in full force, once I figure out who I am and what time it is. All I know is that I am head over heels in love with my bed. Mad, mad love.

On a much brighter and shinier note, I received an early Christmas gift from my amazing friend Lizzy. It is red. Shiny. Bright. Beautiful. And I may sleep with it tonight.

I am not even kidding.

Pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I heart shiny new gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you're feeling with those meetings and your renewed appreciation of your bed. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete