Monday, January 10, 2011

31 and Counting

Don't you just love it when your sister takes over your blob? She's a sneaky one. I especially love the photo where it looks like jet lag beat me up and spit me out. I'll let you decide which one that is.

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes! I had a fabulous day and I can't remember the last time it actually snowed on my birthday. My day consisted of church, family, snow, pizza, snow, presents, chocolate cake, snow, chocolate cake, snow, text messages, ice cream, chocolate cake and snow.

It was pure magic. And due to this blustery storm, my birthday has been extended throughout the month. I am totally in love with birthday months.

In honor of the passing of time and the introduction of eye renewal night cream, I am going to dedicate the next few blog posts to a photographic walk down memory lane. In other words, I am going to show you some never before seen pictures of myself at various awkward stages in life.

It's going to be awesome.
Happy Monday, peeps!

1 comment:

  1. I see no such picture! :) Excited for the debut of never-before-seen-pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete