Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bunco for Babes

Do remember my friend Melissa? The one whose curly hair I covet?



Yep, that's her. She is pretty fabulous.

Well, Melissa works with a ministry in North Africa that focuses on caring and empowering women and children.

Super cool, I know.

And as a way to raise money for sweet kiddos in Timbuktu (yes, that is a real place!), she is having a Bunco Night! And it's not just any bunco night, it is a Bunco Night with FREE CHICK-fil-A!!!!

You heard me.

And I decided to blog about this event because not only do I love Melissa, I also love the work that is going on in Mali and other parts of North Africa. It is life-saving, Holy Spirit-working, transformational stuff, peeps. It is amazing.

Now here is where you come in...are you ready??

I am OFFICIALLY inviting you to come play Bunco! Perhaps you have never played before (I have only played once) or maybe you are on a competitive league that plays Bunco every single night, either way, this party is for you!



All you need to do is find a team of four and come play! It is just that simple. And there will be prizes, lots and lots of prizes. Free movie passes, $100 gift cards to CB&Potts and stellar stuff like that. And, like I said, free Chick-fil-A for all! What is not to love??

And the best part: you are helping orphans in Africa. It's a win/win people.  Here are the details for you. If you are interested in playing, just reply to this blog or email me at sarahdellie at hotmail dot com! Even if you don't live in Colorado, you should come visit just for this!

What: Bunco Night for orphans in Timbuktu
When: Saturday, April 16
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Where: Lone Tree Rec Center
Cost: $25 per person ($25 will feed 10 kids for 1 month)

You guys are the best!

5 comments: