Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Finally Found Lisbon

I am back, my friends. I am home and under the covers, recovering from something that feels like the flu and the left overs of jet lag. But not to worry, I have plenty of Hulu to catch up on.

I wanted to tell you that I finally found Lisbon, you know, the one I thought I would see with the tiled roofs and quaint streets and cafes?



It was hiding, right smack-dab in the middle of downtown. Who knew?



Apparently everyone.


Seriously, this town is so beautiful.



Even their laundry is picturesque.

How come mine isn't? I have a pile of it on my floor right now and it looks nothing like this.


And they have big plaza/arch/square things. This one in particular runs right into the sea. It is fabulous in every way.


Littleton needs something like this. Both the arch and the sea.



Thankfully, Lisbon and Littleton do have something in common.

Do you see it?

It could be the most beautiful Starbucks ever.

It costs 5 Euro for a carmel macchiato and it is worth every penny...or whatever Euro pennies are called.


1 comment:

  1. Littleton definitely needs an arch and a sea. I'm sure the arch is easier to get than the sea. And 5 Euro from THAT *bucks? OK. I'm up for it just this once.

    ReplyDelete