Monday, February 6, 2012

Goggles

Today's snapshot-o-life comes from none other than my big brother. He and his incredibly cute offspring hit the slopes recently and managed to capture the experience on film. On digital film (is that a thing?). On his digital phone:





I could literally suck the cheeks right off of that kid, even if he did remind me today that I am still the fifth most beautiful girl in the world. Why, of all the things he has learned in his six years of life, does he still remember that?

Good grief. I guess he keeps me humble.

But he does look rather dashing in those goggles, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Uber dashing. They bring out the chub factor in those cheeks that want to nosh on. Num num num num num num. (That's me noshing on the cheeks.) Not that that's weird or anything.

    - The Seester

    ReplyDelete