Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Snickers: It's What's For Dinner

Confession: I have eaten a Snickers bar almost everyday on this trip. And one day, I ate two.

And they were magnificent.

It's not that I am trying to eat my way through this country, but our days have all been so long and the meal schedule is always up in the air. Heaven forbid that we have a hunger pain, right? And there was one point when I couldn't take one more day of hotel food. Everything was tasting the same and that taste was cardboard.

And now that my sprained foot is feeling much better, I'll just put in some extra treadmill time when I get back.

Although I am sure I won't have to since a Snickers is really just a glorified granola bar with all of those nuts and things.

5 comments:

  1. I miss you!!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is because of my comment the other night about having Monster Cookies for supper, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm must find a snickers bar.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. That sounds delicious. Of course, I'm in the process of a 30 day juice fast, so just about everything sounds delicious. I'm glad you found an alternative to the cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I read this in Colorado, I am eating falafel. Ironic, no?

    Hurry home.

    Love you and don't get slobbered on by Herb.

    Love,

    The Seester

    ReplyDelete