Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vegas Wedding Pictures

I am on a break from my meetings and thought I would share a few pictures with you. Perhaps you have already seen them on Facebook (and if we aren't friends, we totally should be!), but since I am fresh out of anything clever to say unless you want to talk about computer servers and international internet security, then pictures it is!

Besides, who wants to read a bunch of words anyway, right?

First up: the Happy Couple.


Don't you just love Brian's smile? It kills me.



Here it is again in case you missed it. He is a stellar guy. Good choice, Lizzy.

Next up: The Bridesmaids


I love this shot, it makes us look like we are part of the Miss America Pageant. This was a busy hotel and we kept having to move so people could come down the steps. They were so high maintenance. And I have no idea why I am looking at Lizz's head but her hair did look beautiful.



This was one of the last pictures we took and you can tell we are excited to eat. REALLY excited to eat.

P.S. Don't you love the red shoes?! LOVE them!



I love this picture of Lizz and me. It was so much fun being in her wedding and she looked absolutely stunning! However, I feel like my left arm looks like it belongs to the Incredible Hulk. I have no idea why it looks this way but let's just hope I didn't scare any children.



And this is my favorite picture! I love these girls and everyone looks so amazing. And yes, my dress does have a top...although I am sure I could have gotten away without it in Vegas.


I hope you enjoyed the scenery! Now, I am going to take my ginormous left arm and go back to work.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 07, 2012

    Your left arm is in no way ginormous but that picture does look slightly hulkish. Laughing so hard right now. You are beautiful!!!!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! The black, red, and white combo is stunning. Everybody looks fabulous. Brian's smile sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, tell me more about computer servers and international internet security!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I've seen your left arm in real life, I can vouch for it and say it most definitely is not hulk like in any way! Everyone is looking fabulous in these pictures...looks like y'all had a blast and I cannot wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete