Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's Gonna Be Close

It is Saturday night. I have half of my closet on my bed and it is going to take a miracle to get it into a suitcase. 

The cruise line is still saying that everything is on track for a Monday departure. Part of me thinks they are completely crazy and the other part of me thinks the storm will be past us once Monday rolls around. I am thinking tomorrow is when things may get a little hairy. Thankfully, we have a layover in Atlanta (that may be the first time I have ever been thankful for a layover), which may mean we miss the brunt of the storm. 

Does anyone else think this is nuts?

Yeah, me too.

It's gonna be close, people.

I may need snorkel gear.



1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you and Tara!!! Y'all will have some awesome stories about this vacation!!! :)

    ReplyDelete