Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Launch...Finally!

As some of you may be aware, particularly from the incessant posts on Facebook, I have finally finished my Gourmet Girl to Go website.

And let me tell you something: IT IS A MINOR MIRACLE!

People, I am not a tech person. I can barely shut off my alarm clock let alone design and launch my own website (which, is unfortunate for my day job, since I am in charge of that website as well).

However, the brilliant techie angels were with me, in their little nerd glasses and pocket protectors, helping me create the most simple, user-friendly website known to mankind.

And now it is LAUNCHED!

And by launched, I mean shared with 300 of my closest friends, who may or may not need culinary services.

This makes me so nervous.

However, this website has the potential to be out there for the rest of the history of the world (or until I get married, pregnant with quadruplets and have to hire someone to cook my meals, shave my legs and pluck my gray hairs, in that order, and no longer have time to teach others how to cook or bake).

I am way, WAY EXCITED to share this new website with you! It is designed to inspire you to get in the kitchen with your friends and invite me over to play! I promise to bring chocolate. I promise to bring peanut butter. And I promise to have a blast with you. For reals.

So, without further ado:  The Gourmet Girl to Go website!

Take a peak, look around. And if you want to chat about bacon, just fill out the contact form and I'll give you a ring. I promise!

And, as if I couldn't be more of an egomaniac, my friend Katie even designed a logo for me. Are you ready for this?!!


It's like a cartoon version of myself! I have officially reached TOTAL NERD STATUS! Now I just need theme music and a super power!

I will point out that I am a big fan of her ponytail and whisk. And the pie does look particularly delicious. I also love her heels, because obviously every good cook wears heels in the kitchen.

SIDE NOTE: No, no they don't. I will not be wearing them.

So, thanks for the love and support for this new-found venture!

Thanks for the encouragement and patience as I am sure you have been greatly anticipating my website!

And thanks for inviting me to cook with you someday! I guarantee it will be a delicious. And I guarantee I will help you with the dishes.

8 comments:

  1. I am so so proud of you! Love you!
    The Seester

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! The website is amazing, simple and easy to navigate. It looks great! This was such a brilliant idea and so perfect for you.

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect and I'm so excited for you!

    Love ya!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you!!! You are truly made for this! Can't wait to see you go go go go!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So excited for you!! Love the website :)

    Mandy <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE the logo!!! HT

    ReplyDelete