Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The 14 Hour Webinar - Part 2

Greetings from my office chair.

I am now beginning hour 9 of the webinar and am learning how to run mail merges in our database so I don't have to re-create them in Word. Actually, it is quite brilliant and is going to save me a lot of time. Mail merges and I have a complicated relationship. Sometimes we love each other, sometimes we hate each other's guts. So, in a very strange way, I see this as a type of therapy so we will have a more fruitful relationship in the future.

That last sentence could be a cry for help.

Andrew, the guy leading this webinar, is surprisingly funny and personable. He is working from his apartment in New York City and occasionally his dog barks or runs into the computer. I appreciate that. It keeps things real.

And of the other 26 participants, 25 of them are women. I am not sure what that means, other than Kevin, the lone guy, is probably feeling extremely manly right about now. Or maybe he isn't. I am not sure. I really don't know Kevin but I do appreciate his ability to virtually hang with 25 women.

In other news, I am wearing salmon colored ankle pants with leopard flats. Proof:


 
 
Webinars, although extremely beneficial and useful, are an extrovert's nightmare.


3 comments:

  1. i totally wore my red pants and leopard sandals yesterday! great minds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 29, 2013

    Snicker. Extrovert nightmare; introvert dream.

    Are you sure we're related?

    Love the dog.

    And the fashion.

    The Seester

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Andrew got to see the outfit. I bet his dog would love the flats.

    ReplyDelete